Tetris - Hardstyle RMX Tetris - Hardstyle RMX

Yo that josh kid is a dick, this great :] Claps a bit too loud though o: Kick needs more ooomf! Let that bass fly

Pwnage101 responds:

Yeah haha, I might go back and edit this one, make it a little better, more tru to both Tetris and the Hardstyle feeling at the same time. Look out for a new improved one, now that I've gotten a little better with my software and hardware!

Devillish - Hardstyle Devillish - Hardstyle

This is sexy :]

Pwnage101 responds:

Haha thank you :3 I feel like it sounds more evil than I intended xD But the next song I am working on is a bit more dynamic so we'll see what happens!

Deviation Deviation

Groovy, I like it :]
Seems like you need to bump out the bpm slightly~

DJM4C responds:

Will do. Thanks for the feedback!

Man on The Run (Remix) Man on The Run (Remix)

Shit's tight :D

Wish (Cover) Wish (Cover)

Lovely :]

Jesse!

F-777 responds:

Pyrocation!

Glancing Back - F-777 Glancing Back - F-777

This has the utmost professionalism! No wonder people want to license it. You shall become the successor to Harry Gregson-Williams. >:3

F-777 responds:

Wow im speechless...THANK YOU!!! =D

Expeditive Techno - For FFR Expeditive Techno - For FFR

JESUS!!!

Oh my god you just ****-slapped me with nostalgia, this was my absolute favourite song on FFR. I cannot believe I actually found it here, RageVI, you played a huge role in my childhood(with trance/dance/techno music XD) with classics like this and Uber Rave. Thank you, you have done a wonderful thing making these masterpieces. YOU SIR ARE 100% WIN.

Missing You - F-777 Missing You - F-777

LOL sorry i forgot to review.

I listened to this the other day when you sent it, and then today i realized, "shit i forgot to review."
It's amazing once again Jesse, amazing work with the automations and whatnot, although I'm kinda nostalgic for your old "harder" stuff, you know? I think it's about time you whip out the ol' bass shattering tracks. Keep it up!

Your Eyes - F-777 Your Eyes - F-777

Not your best Jesse >_<

It had a nice trance feel, down to the soul, but i'm used to your more energetic tracks. I still love it anyhow, gonna add it to my youtube along with your other 10 or so tracks, ^_^, i'll let you know when they're up.